Information Only - No Response Necessary
What Information We Collect and From Whom We Collect It
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies and insurance support organizations.
Nonpublic personal information is nonpublic information about you that we obtain in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. In some states, personal information may also include your name, address and medical record information but not privileged information. This information may be collected in person, by mail, fax, or by other electronic means as permitted by law or as expressly authorized by you.
What Information We Disclose and to Whom We Disclose It
Depending upon the product or service offered, we may disclose nonpublic personal information we collect to:
- Persons or companies that perform services on our behalf.
- Other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements as permitted by law. In Vermont, this includes only your name, contact information, policy coverage and information about your transactions with us or our affiliates.
- A medical professional for the purpose of disclosing a medical problem of which you may not be aware.
- Other insurance support organizations for use in connection with an insurance transaction or to prevent fraud.
- An insurance regulatory authority.
- A law enforcement or other government authority to prevent or prosecute fraud or other unlawful activities.
- Organizations conducting actuarial research studies.
- If applicable, a group policyholder for reporting claims experience or conducting an audit. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to either our affiliates or non-affiliates, except as permitted by law. Our affiliates are companies with which we share common ownership. They offer life and health insurance and pension and savings products.
Nonpublic personal information about you that we obtain from a report prepared by an insurance support organization may be retained by that organization and disclosed to other persons.
Your Right to Verify Accuracy of Information We Collect
Keeping your information accurate and up to date is very important to us. In some states, you may have the right to write to us in order to request that you have reasonable access to your nonpublic personal information (this includes a record of any subsequent disclosures of medical record information). You may not access information relating to or in anticipation of a claim or a criminal or civil proceeding. If you believe the information we collected about you is inaccurate, you may request that we amend, correct or delete it. We will notify you of our decision, give you our reasons and the opportunity to file a concise statement of dispute with us if you do not agree. Your statement will be made a part of our file and sent to persons or organizations that received your information in the past and in the future as required by law.
Our Security Procedures
This Notice applies to the following companies and any separate accounts established for the products they may offer.
Transamerica Series Trust
Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company (for New York Residents)
Transamerica Advisors Life Insurance Company
Transamerica Advisors Life Insurance Company of New York
Monumental Life Insurance Company
Stonebridge Life Insurance Company
Transamerica Capital, Inc.
Transamerica Life Insurance Company
Western Reserve Life Assurance Co. of Ohio